- These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs), which include any Policies on the Studio Brinnjal website (“we”, “use” and “our”), apply to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods and services, access to the information and use of this Website by Customers (“you”, or “your”).
- By using this Website you are bound by and agree to these T&Cs, which we may change without notice from time to time. If you do not agree to any of the T&Cs you should not continue to use the Website.
- Should you not understand any of the contents of these T&Cs, you are advised to contact Studio Brinnjal to assist with further explanation of the T&Cs before accepting them.
- “Customer” means any natural or juristic person who enters or intends entering into an electronic transaction with Studio Brinnjal as the user of the goods or services offered by Studio Brinnjal; 2.
- “Items” means the Product/s selected by the Consumer for purchase when placing and Order on our Website.
- “Order” means the collection of Items purchased by you from our website.
- “Policies” means the various Studio Brinnjal policies contained in or referred to herein and on our Website, including frequently asked questions (“FAQs”) and product information, which form part of these Terms and Conditions and which may be updated from time to time;
- “Products” means all products or services displayed for sale our website, including but not limited to clothing, jewellery, gift vouchers, and delivery.
- “Website” means our online store, which can be accessed at (https://studiobrinnjal.co.za/).
Use of the Website and Social Media Platforms
- Studio Brinnjal is active on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social media platforms from time to time (“Social Media Platforms”).
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only. Without derogating from the generality of the aforegoing, if you should choose to access or use this Website from locations other than the Republic of South Africa, you do so at your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, by means of reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions or other information through the Website and Social Media Platforms, any content which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually-explicit, profane or hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content of any kind, which content includes but is not limited to:
- any content that may fall within the scope of Section 9 of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, which prohibits discrimination on the grounds of, inter alia, race, sex, gender, marital status, religion; orany content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, provincial, national, or international law; orany content that constitutes an invasion of privacy; orany content that is an infringement of any intellectual property right; orany content that contains software viruses; orany content that constitutes a political statement, commercial solicitation, or “Spam”.
- Although we do not purport to review (nor are we under any obligation to review) any submitted content, we reserves the right to remove any content from the Website and Social Media Platforms where we deem such content, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be an infringement of the above or harmful in anyway whatsoever. Should you place on or submit to the Website or Social Media Platforms any such harmful content or should you breach any clause in these T&Cs, we may immediately terminate and/or suspend your access to all or parts of the Website or Social Medial Platforms, without any further notice to you.
- The following activities on or through the Website and Social Media Platforms are expressly prohibited:
- any non-personal or commercial use of any robot, spider, other automatic device or technology, or manual process to monitor or copy portions of the Website or Social Media Platforms or the content contained thereon, without the prior written authority of MRPG; andthe collection or use of any listings, descriptions, and/or price lists from the Website or Social Media Platforms for the benefit of a competing merchant that supplies products comparable to those offered on the Website; andany use or action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately-large load of traffic on the Website or Social Media Platforms, or otherwise interferes with the proper and timely functioning of the Website of Social Media Platforms;any attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or its related systems or networks;accessing the Website for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purpose; andthe reverse engineering or decompiling of the Website to (without limitation)(i) build a competitive product or service; (ii) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service; (iii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website.
- When you register on the Website, you will be required to provide certain access details, including a username and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User Name and Password for access to the Website and you accept full liability for all activities that occur on or involves the Website under your User Name. You may not:
- allow other people to use your User Name and Password; or 2. impersonate another User or any third party; or 3. provide false information to gain access to the Website.
- You also warrant your identity (in other words, you are who you say who you are), and that you can prove your identity should we require you to do so.
- Although reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents, data and information on this Website, there may be instances where such information proves inaccurate or incomplete. Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect you or your business, you should take all reasonable steps to ensure and verify the accuracy of the contents, data and information obtained from this Website, especially if certain information appears to be inaccurate, particularly product pricing and promotional content.
- Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, this Website could include technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact your own professional advisors to confirm all information contained on this Website prior to placing reliance thereon. Changes are periodically made to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this Website.
Purchases and Stock Availability
Delivery and Returns
Cancellations and Refunds
Risk and Ownership